Located at 5E Winn street, Fortitude Valley. We have a big range of new and second hand 12 and 7" vinyl, CD's, T shirts and posters. We stock local independent music and support Australian and international independent music.


Latest news


Tym guitars has a brand new website up and running with the new BLOG as part of the site. Please go to Tym guitars to view/comment and browse the BLOG.


Monday, December 13, 2010

New Model Army 12" Vengence

I got this 12" in 1984. It was the first album by this Welsh (I think ?) band New Model Army and the song "Small Town England" was on, I think, a skate video we'd got from somewhere ? I looked up who sang it at the end and ordered the album. Of course I'd never heard of the band before but I loved this album and a few of the songs ended up as regulars on comp tapes when we'd go skating.


I got the next 4 albums I think until somewhere around '89/90 I lost interest in them. When I was in London in '90/91 I saw them play at a small pub where Napalm Death had played the week before. They were great and got me back into these albums. I bought this and the 3rd album on cassette to listen to while I travelled around. Tim.

We have a copy of this 12" in stock now. Contact Tym guitars for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment